Because “resolutions” sounds revolting:
1. Do the 30 Day Shred for 30 days.
I’m putting a caveat on this by saying all 30 days do not have to be in a row.
2. Reach the other 50% of my savings goal by May.
3. Learn to sew a zipper into a garment correctly.
4. Have an original craft project of mine featured on another blog.
5. Own less.
I’m planning on making a trip back to Flo Mo this spring to help clean out my parents house.
6. Reconnect with people.
7. Enjoy more live music.
I didn’t go to a single concert in 2009.
8. Go to a baseball game at Fenway Park.
9. Be more consistently on top of my workload.
10. Climb the Bunker Hill monument steps.